Friday, September 11, 2015

Intellectual Sexual



I envision you in a wet dream
I’m ‘Sex Intelligent’, like The Dream
You and I can be a team, sexcellent
Your company is always pleasant
I’m intertwined, how you stimulate my mind
So fine, I’ll take it easy, just wind 
Tease me good of personality
Let me get in touch with sexuality
Entertain each other from naked spirits 
Desire to feel all of you, I hear this…

HMMMM! Your intellect got me so wet
BAAABY! Cum hard for me with respect

HMMMM! Your intellect got me so wet
BAAABY! Cum hard for me with respect

Hol up, hol up… Don’t be fooled by the glasses
I’m a legs and breasts man, I slap asses 
I imagine us engaged in a kiss
Flirtatious, to bury face in tits
Cover and smother them with some spit 
You take my hand to rub on your abyss
Get a sense of humor, working down to your clit
Prepare it like a project for me to hit
I’m stuck in translation of your lips 
Curious to have them wrapped around my dick
Fluent body language makes temperature rise
Oral skills fluid, head game wise
Pull it in a direction to have me realize
A jerk is sensitive, no shucking or jive 
You sucking, as my eyes undress our clothes
I see myself inside all three of your holes
Pussy deep, as a talk, I study pretty toes
Listen, while you moan for me, your goals  
I’m loaded into sex drive, updated
Stroke an ego and asshole, so lubricated
High from you being loud... I’m faded
I love a woman, who is sexy and educated 

© 2015, Alphonso Taylor. All rights reserved. No republication of this material in any form or medium is permitted without expressed permission of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment